Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Finally Giving In

Okay, you've got me! I have finally given in to blogging, we'll see how it goes. :) As a new mommy life comes full of surprises and busy schedules but I figured I'd just start writing and see where it takes me.
After the death of my mother we took the decision to movie to IL. We've been living in Aurora, IL for 2 1/2 years now and life has been anything but easy. But, as the wife of a pastor "in training" and the mommy of a very energetic 6 month old girl, I can at least say that it is never boring. Trusting in God's guidance has become a daily activity an I quite like where it's taking us.
Since this is my first blog I think I'll result to less is more and leave it at that (plus little Gabi needs her moring nap).
'Till then world...

No comments:

Post a Comment